if you can’t beat them, dress better than them
when the actor in the movie perfectly matches the character in the book
is that a reaction gif or an example
Seriously, like every other fuckin’ word.
oh fuck, that’s not a lot of notes.
The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
Number 8 though.